Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Changes in Benson's Ecosystem Over Time

Until recently, Benson's ecosystem never changed much; most of the interesting observations I took note of were about Benson himself. Since his old tank was miserably small, I couldn't fit many decorations in there, so I usually just moved his decoration and plants around a bit whenever I changed his water to spice things up a tad. But Benson didn't truly know the meaning of spice until I got him his new tank, which was when his ecosystem drastically changed. His water quality is still in check, which is something I always kept a close eye on, but now he has more space, more things to explore (more plants and decorations), and an overall happier and more stimulating environment.

Before: Benson's boring old ecosystem

After: Sassy fresh! Fabuuuuloooouuuus!


No comments:

Post a Comment